Job Description :
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Roles and Resposibilities :
- Experience with at least one PHP framework like Yii, Codeigniter, Laravel, CakePHP or Zend.
- Experience with MySQL relational database.
- Design & develop the modules single headedly from back-end to front-end with minimal guidance.
- Excellent understanding of object oriented programming.
- Should be able to plan, code and deliver a project alone from start to end.
- Experience of cloud hosting server (AWS, Rackspace) is desirable.
- Experience of high traffic websites, performance optimization and security set up.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with design patterns.
- Experience with web services (SOAP and REST).
- Very good logical and analytical skills.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and deployment process.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (google, facebook, twitter etc).
- Experience in using version control systems such as GIT, SVN, CVS, VSS.