Mobile space is rife with the advent of new Smartphone OS like the iOS and Android OS. The changing business landscape demands enterprises to respond to market changes and customers’ needs more rapidly. This is compelling them to take strategic mobile initiatives aimed at increasing an enterprise’s productivity.
Recently a Sybase Survey by Kenton Research highlighted that this year 21% of IT Managers surveyed are looking to introduce 20+ Mobile Applications into their organizations.
Enterprise app development has the potential to improve all parts of the business, including monitoring the effectiveness of your sales team, creating inspiring brochure ware for your customers, reporting on faults within the production line, understanding the financial health of each department or saving on printing costs. Think of a problem and there’s an app that can be developed internally to help resolve that issue.
Based on below factors you can define your need for the mobile solutions.
- What are the business drivers for your Enterprise Mobility initiatives?
- Is it going to be Internal Targeted or External Customer facing application or both?
- Mobile Hardware and Platform support.
- Select the right framework – Mobile Native Application, Mobile Web Application or Hybrid App
- Mobile Web Services for Mobility
- Mobile Data Security & Deployment
- Mobile Device Management